The BICtory is a mod created by mwahaha91 for the UPSB Official Pen Modification Battle #1. This mod is a popular choice among beginners due to its availability and simple construction.
- This is my new BICtory mod. It is made using 2 bic round stic pens. I came up with the idea of making this mod when my parents told me my mods were way too expensive. Bic round stics are VERY cheap and can be found virtually anywhere. So through hours and hours of hard work, I came up with the BICtory mod. I named it the BICtory mod because I felt victorious after the finishing product lol. Kinda cheesy, but I like it —mwahaha91
- 2x Bic Round Stic
- Start off by taking both caps off the Bic Round Stics, and clipping off the clips with nail clippers or scissors. You can break the clip by hand if needed. There is no need to file the remaining part.
- Remove the ink tube with its plastic tip from both pens, leaving just the barrel.
- Remove the back plug from one of the Bic Round Stic barrels.
- Clip off 7 mm of both ink tubes. This will allow them to fit alongside each other in the barrel.
- Insert an ink tube into each end of the barrel you removed the backplug of.
- Stick one cap on each end of the mod.
- Place grips onto the caps to add weight and momentum.
- Add Uni-Ball Signo tips to the end of both the Bic Round Stic caps. If grips have also been added then they may be able to hold the tips in place, but if not, then add glue or wrap tape around the caps and tips to attach.
- Some metal tips can also be shoved up inside the BIC caps rather than glued or taped on the outside (use a screwdriver or a similar tool to push them all the way up). This makes the mod look somewhat more normal (good for if you spin in school), while still keeping the weight of the pen the same as if the tips were on the outside. It also makes the weighted mod the same length as a standard BICtory.
- Instead of metal tips, add some sticky tak, pencil erasers, or other small materials to the inside of the caps to add more weight to the mod.
- Simply bend the clip outward quickly, and it should snap off. If desired, file the resulting edge to make it smooth.
BICssa is an old and unused name for a BICtory that has a black body and white caps, similar-looking to the Comssa mod.