The Buster CYL pen mod was created by Spinnerpeem from THPSC.
- Length: ~ 21-22 cm
- Weight: ~ 20 grams
- Style: Double-sided, non-writable
- Estimated cost: $10
- Take the Supertip
- Use pliers to remove backplug.
- Remove inktube
- Remove Computer Sign Pen backplug.
- Add tape to thinner section of the Computer Sign Pen Backplug (until it fits snugly in the Supertip body.)
- Put the backplug into the Supertip body
- (Optional but recommended) Add tape to the thicker section of the back plug so the Comssa cap won't fly off as easily.
- Place 1 computer sign pen cap on each end
- (Optional) Add tape to the front of the Supertip marker so the Comssa cap won't fly off as easily.
- Cut the Airfit grip in half and place one half on each cap, with about .5 cm hanging over to hold the tips. NOTE: SpinnerPeem uses 1.5/4 of the airfit grip, instead of 1/2, This will make the mod slightly lighter.
- Push the Airfit tips into the grips.
- The Buster CYL is now spinnable.
Construction video by TEK