From UPSB Wiki
- 1x Crayola Super Tip (1 barrel)
- 2x Dong-A Comssa (2 caps, 1 back plug)
- 2x Zebra Airfit Ballpoint (2 tips, 1 grip)
- Remove the backplug and the ink tube of the Supertip.
- Put the Dong-A Backplug where the Supertip Backplug used to be. (add tape to secure it, if needed)
- Cut the Zebra Airfit Grip in half.
- Put each half of the grip over the ComSsa Caps.
- Push the Airfit Tips into the grips.
- Put the caps on the body. (add tape to barrel underneath the caps to help them fit better, if needed)
- (Optional) Add Airfit rings for decoration.