Ink tube emptying
Ink tubes provide filler material for performing such minor mods as lengthening another ink tube and providing filler material inside of a pen modification.
G2 ink tube
- Remove the plug from the back of the G2 ink tube.
- Fill a sandwich bag with some water.
- Place most of the ink tube inside the sandwich bag and hold the end from outside the bag.
- Using pliers, twist off the tip FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE SANDWICH BAG and let the ink come out.
- Run some water through the tube and clear it of any ink marks.
- Use barbeque stick to push some paper towel through the tube to clean out the glue and any remaining ink.